2. Leave a gift in your will for Special Olympics Alabama.
3. Leave a specified dollar amount or a percentage of the assets in your will to Special Olympics Alabama. The provision can be part of a new will or added to your existing will with a codicil.
4. Consider using assets for your charitable gift. These can include, but are not limited to: stocks, bonds, CDs, real estate, vehicles, arts and jewelry. Such gifts may even provide tax savings.
5. Name Special Olympics Alabama as the beneficiary of your IRA or pension plan.
6. Purchase a new life insurance policy naming Special Olympics Alabama as the beneficiary.
7. Name Special Olympics Alabama as the beneficiary of an existing life insurance policy.
8. Remember deceased loved one with a memorial gift to Special Olympics Alabama.
9. Encourage family members and friends to leave gifts to Special Olympics Alabama in their wills.
10. Ask your financial advisor to include charitable giving as part of their counsel to others.